Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday, July 25

The day started, for team Jenna, with our bible camp parent closing presentation. We explained our week to the parents, sang goofy songs and ended with tea and cake. After our long morning we were joined with team Jim and toured around the city which included climbing up a castle tower that presented us with an amazing view of the city. From that point the world was put into perspective. How small we are in God's plan but are able to have a gigantic effect. For lunch we settled back at the church and ate one of Ben's favorite Czech dishes, fried cheese. I greatly enjoyed it but not everyone agreed with the quantity of cheese. Once we finished our lunch we headed over to bowl with the Polish team. We all had a lot of fun getting to relax and cheer on each other as we played. We finished our day with a fried chicken dinner with mash potatoes, green beans, and broccoli. I am so glad I got to prepare dinner for our team this week as well as getting to know our Polish host. I am blessed to be on this trip. I cannot believe it is coming to an end I am going to miss all the people we have bonded with and the spectacular open landscape of the marvelous Polish greenery. Miss all of you at home too so I am excited to get home and share our stories with you. Good night from Poland.

-Haley Beebe

No comments:

Post a Comment